3.8.12

Ras T


  I was disappointed at the way PCRL fell away but it lives forever in the hearts and minds of many, with the good works you are doing on the web site also keeps PCRL alive. And no matter what some want to say, PCRL was the foundation and the innovator of much of what we hear today, and to have been a part of the history of the station has been a great experience.

  Well these days everyting criss, I have down tools for now (as I am an Electrician) (getting too old) and have moved into teaching, (yeah Jah works) and I now lecture at Stourbridge college (So far not too bad).  When I came up I rest in the Handsworth area, (Regent Rd) but shortly moved to Kings Heath.

  My early influences are Big Youth, U Roy, Scientist, Upsetter, and too many to mention. Even though I like many styles of music, my favourite is the roots and dubs, similar to what I played on the station, as those music always gives me great inspiration. Jah guidance and Itection.
Ras T (August 2006)

Email: fyahclippzzz@outlook.com  (updated in 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment